Transfer Design Data into PARAGON
It is much easier to make complicated 3D shapes in PDMS Design rather than in PARAGON. E.g. panels or extrusions is much easier to make in PDMS design. But in PDMS there is no possible way to transfer 3D design elements into PARAGON.
Another case: If you get some nice 3D graphics from a 3rd party software - this some normally into PDMS as "stupid" 3D primitives. Again this tool helps you to transfer some of it to PARAGON if you want some intelligence in the system.
Using this tool you are able to transfer data from PDMS 3D design into PARAGON - and here you can finalise the catalogue component.
If you download this AVI file you are able to see how it works.
or you can see it here - if your browser allow it:
(Please be patient - it can take some time depending on the speed of your connection).
Plantcon offer you to try this program for free one day. Follow the instruction here to get a version working one day for test purpose.
- 1 Download this small ZIP file with a piece of macro
- 2 Unzip it e. g. to your %PDMSUSER% directory.
- 3 From PDMS (Never matter which module) run this macro $m/%PDMSUSER/plantcon
- 4 It creates a file "send_to_plantcon.txt" in the %PDMSUSER% directory.
Send this file to firstname.lastname@example.org - and write which date you want the program to work.
And we will - if possible - send you a zip file containing the program.
The price for this program is Euro 1500 excl VAT.
How to purchase:
If you want to purchase a program from us:
- Please send us by fax or letter a written order.
- After we receive the order we will then send the program as ZIP file or on a CD-ROM if you prefer.
- Last we will send you an invoice by normal mail.
If you have any question do not hesitate contacting us.